Sold by: 10lb.
DMR-503 Replication Putty is a two-part silicone elastomer with the consistency of a workable paste in a one-to-one mix. It is mixed by kneading with the fingers and is non-hazardous. Once mixed, DMR-503 can be pressed onto the object to be replicated and will cure rapidly at room temperature into a firm elastomer with a Shore A Durometer of 50, and a dimensional accuracy of 99.95%. DMR-503 is designed for applications where a non-liquid replication material is needed.
Advantages of the DMR-Series Flexible Replication Systems
- Quick and easy to mix & use
- A replication material for any application
- Cures fast at room temperature
- Leaves no film or residue
- Safe to use
- Accurate dimensional qualities (minimal cure shrinkage)
- Indisputable physical evidence - a permanent record
- Can be used with optical comparitors for dimensional measurements
- Available in two, eight and ten pound kit sizes (total weight of hardener and base).
DMR-503 is a product from the DYNAMOLD range.
HS Code NA:
Shelf Life Months: