Sold by: 4 oz bottle.
High viscosity - Hydrogen peroxide activated aircraft paint stripper with a long shelf-life for the efficient removal of difficult primers and multiple paint layers.
SPC-909NS is a coating remover specifically designed for aerospace applications. It is a cost-effective and environmentally advantaged means for the removal of coatings from aircraft surfaces. It can be used on aluminum, mild steel, high strength steel, and titanium when used as directed. SPC-909NS is not recommended for use on magnesium surfaces. It is available in gel form and blue in color to assist with coverage during application.
Its higher value of viscosity results in better clinging ability feature for SPC-909NS. (i.e. 3000 - 12000cps (SPC-909N) compare to 6000 – 18000cps (SPC-909NS)). The material compatibility, application processes and the rest of the physical parameters are similar to SPC-909N
Perfect for use on small parts, rivets, uneven surface, and touch up application.
- Better clinging ability feature due to its high viscosity
- Hydrogen peroxide activated paint remover
- Neutral pH
- Low odor
- Low volatile organic compounds
- Clings to vertical and inverted surfaces
- Contains no methylene chloride, formic or other acids, chlorinated/halogenated solvents, phenols, chromates, ammonia, caustics or NMP (N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone)
- Less overall product consumption compared to methylene chloride-based removers
- Low evaporation rate and will remain moist for extended periods
- Extremely effective in the removal of multiple paint layers (e.g. lacquers, acrylic, alkyd, polyurethane, epoxy) and difficult primers
- Safe on most aviation alloys
HS Code NA:
Shelf Life Months: